This is the actual questionnaire handed out to teen participants in the recent Youth Diversity Summit sponsored by the City of Greeley
How do you know that you are straight?
If we turn around questions commonly asked of LGBTQ students and people, we can see a different perspective on orientation.
– What do you think caused your heterosexuality?
– When and where did you first decide you were a heterosexual?
– Is it possible that your heterosexuality is just a phase that you might grow out of or that you’re just experimenting?
– Is it possible that your heterosexuality stems from a neurotic fear of others of the same sex?
– If you’ve never slept with someone of the same sex and enjoyed it, is it possible that all you need is a good same-sex lover?
– Why do heterosexuals seem compelled to seduce or recruit others into their lifestyle?
– Why do you insist on flaunting your heterosexuality, can’t you just be who you are and keep it quiet?
– With so many child molesters being heterosexual, do you feel safe exposing your child to heterosexual teachers?
– With the menace of overpopulation, could the world survive if everyone were heterosexual?